Michelle, Nate and Kade came the week before Christmas so we were busy with the Davis family. We had family pictures taken. The two babies weren't all that cooperative, but we managed to get some cute ones! Ok so maybe Dylan wasn't all that cooperative! He isn't a huge fan of sitting still especially when it's not his idea. We loved having the Sager's here. Kade is so squishy and fun to love on. Grandma Davis had a bunch of matching outfits for them. So here are a few for your enjoyment...
Family Pics...
The boys of course found time for some fishing trips. Jeff pulled in a monster and has been grinning about it ever since! Why you would want to fish when its snowy and you have to dig through ice is beyond me, but they love it!
We had an early Christmas before the Sager's had to head back. Grandma and Grandpa got a sweet tent for the kids. Jeff might have liked it more than Dylan!
Christmas! I was a terrible picture taker on Christmas Day. I only took about 5 pics. I mostly used the video camera. Oh well. It was wonderful. We were all spoiled rotten. We woke up early to do our thing. Dylan loved his basket ball hoop that Santa brought. He says "Ready! Set! Go!" and then he shoots. It is pretty funny. He is such a boy.
Here's a shout out for my incredibly talented hubby. He wanted to get all of my scrapbook stuff organized so he restored and refinished these 2 dressers and got me this desk. It all turned out awesome. I love it.
We spent the afternoon with the Davis fam and the evening at the Cutler's. It was a great day. Thanks to all of our family! We made a stop on the way home for a Dr. Pepper which Dylan always attacks!
You know its been a long day when the Mommy falls asleep before the baby!
Happy New Year! Dylan looks really pumped doesn't he??
We are excited to see what 2010 brings!
5 comments:
Dylan is getting so big. He is quite the little hunk. So glad I got to see you last month. Can't wait to get together again soon!
It was so fun to see you guys this christmas, your family pictures turn out so cute!!
Your family pics turned out great! Those football outfits the little boys are in are awesome. Looks like a fun holiday for your cute family :)
OH MY GOSH!! How long has it been since I have seen you. I feel like Dylan has totally changed. He is the cutest little thing ever. Your family pictures are so cute too. Your hair is long!! Honestly, these pictures made me realize that things are getting ridiculous. It has been forever since we've hungout. That needs to be fixed!! And, Dylan in the last picture welcoming in the new year is my favorite thing ever.
Your family pictures turned out really cute! I hope that we really do all get together on Tuesday! Looks like you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment