Exhausted...this was before we even got started!
This litle lion is on the run these days. Now that he is walking everywhere it is like a whole new world opened up to him. I could hardly get him to hold still for 2 seconds to take a picture. As a result we took lots of video footage.
Dylan wasn't too into carving pumpkins. You have to sit still in one area too long for that. He kept trying to pull the guts out of the garbage can to play with...since we weren't exactly thrilled about that idea he was stuck with the seeds that fell on the floor. We took turns digging them out of his mouth! He really liked the pumpkins once they were outside and lit!
Yay! This is my first video that I have ever posted. Dylan was constantly growling like a lion, but we could not get him to do it on film. This was the best we could get!
7 comments:
He seriously is the cutest little lion I've ever seen! Love it!
He is such a cute little lion! I guess him eating chocolate is better than nothing. That is so funny about his growl!
What a cute lion...he is going to be lots of trouble now that he walking everywhere:)
Cute costume. We pretty much missed Halloween this year-damn swine flu!!!
He looks so cute! I love it!!
pretty freakin cute!
That is one cute lion! I love that he grabbed his own candy. Its good to know Charlotte's not the only one who dives right in! He is adorable.
Post a Comment