Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!


Happy 27th birthday to my hubby. I couldn't be a luckier girl to have such a wonderful husband. Here are some things that Dylan and I love about our Daddy...

~He makes me laugh every day
~He's a hard worker and supports our family so I can stay home with Dylan
~He is the best Dad and loves to play with his boy
~He and Dylan look exactly alike. I always tell Dylan that its a good thing I think his daddy is good lookin'
~He loves America's Funniest Home Videos. I can be on the other side of the house and here him cracking up
~He loves to snuggle
~He honors his priesthood and is strong in the Gospel.
~His bootie shake! This boy can DANCE
~He loves me and tells me all the time how perfect I am for him
~He is sooo good at surprising me with things
~He is sensitive...but still manly!
~He is conpetitive, loves to play games and I even win occasionally
~He loves to dress up for Halloween...who else would wear a full man tigger suit to work
~He's a good teacher
~He loves kids. You can always find him out playing with little cousins, nieces, and nephews
~He is perfect for me!!!

And the list goes on and on! I LOVE you Jeff! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have seen that booty shake. WOW! I have never seen anything like that! I can't believe that he is 27. Are we seriously that old??? I can't believe it.

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

happy birthday little Jeffery!

The Fast Family said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!!

Bushel and a Peck Preschool said...

Happy Birthday Jeff-some how it slipped by us. Hope you had a great day.

Lumpy said...

happy birthday home slice