Dad gave Dylan his first hair cut on Jan 9th. After the first minute Dylan screamed the entire time! It took 3 of us. Dad cutting, Grandma Cutler holding him still, and Mom snapping pictures! He no longer has a funny comb over.
He's a very handsome boy!
Dylan turned 11 months old yesterday. I had him at the Dr. because the poor little man is sick. He weighs 12 lbs 12 oz and is 25 1/2 inches long.
13 comments:
Way better than the old man comb-over--Told you!!! He looks cute and actually looks like he is almost 1-even at 12 lbs! Cute!!
Oh that first picture breaks my heart!!! He looks so cute!
The first picture is so sad, but the end result was worth it! His haircut is super cute!
my little boyfriend looks so handsome! i love his haircut! that first picture is priceless... so cute, even though he looks so sad.
He looks so cute and grown up with his new haircut! Jeff did a good job!
He looks so cute, I love it all styled at the end. His sad little face breaks my heart, that's a bummer he is sick I hope he feels better soon.
Oh he looks so cute!! He is getting big.
Way to go Dylan - turning into a big boy! I love that Jeff was the barber. He is so cute.
I sympathize with the haircut! Cannon still SCREAMS bloody murder and he has had like 5! Mighty handsome!
Hey Brandi... I know random right? I have been looking at your blog everyonce and a while and I just want to tell you... your little boy is adorable. What a miracle! I am so happy for you guys. He is such a sweet heart. Congrats on 11 months!
LOL he is going to hate you FOREVER for taking that picture!
His hc is adorable, but I know how difficult it is! Devun is still bad, good luck!
Fun! I got your blog off of Goldies. What a cute little guy!
Post a Comment