We've had a fun couple of weeks preparing for Christmas. Like everyone, we've been busy hanging out with family, buying presents, watching Christmas movies and decorating the house. Dylan was a big helper with the tree and he loves to look at the lights.
We went to the festival of trees last week and got to take pictures with Santa. We were a bit nervous that he wouldn't like him very much, but as soon as we put him in Santa's lap Dylan started smiling, grabbed hand fulls of his beard and tried to put it in his mouth.
We are very excited for Christmas!
9 comments:
SO SO CUTE!!!! I love that he is playing with Santa's beard and I think Dylan wants to be Santa when he grows up because he already loves being in his Santa outfit!
I LOVE that Dylan owns his very own Santa suit.
He is so dang cute!! We need to get together soon. If I dont talk to you before Christmas then have a good one and call me!
Lvoe ya
Okay, Little D is the cutest little santa ever!
Love the santa outfit. Looks like you guys are ready for the big day. We hope you have a merry christmas.
I want to attack Dylan, he's adorable! Hope you are all well.
oh my gosh! i love the santa outfit! WHERE did you get that? SO CUTE! i love his smile. that's a cute picture of him holding his leg up... maybe he'll be a gymnast like his mommy!
He's a cutie!!! I had Adelyn the same day as Dylan. Crazy!
I just want to sqeeze Dylan! Brandi, he is so dang cute! Didn't it make Christmas so much more special having a little one aroung? I need to see him in person. Next time I am in town visiting we need to meet up. Hope you guys had great holidays. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment