So we have had an rough month (and year) to say the least. Everytime something bad happens this year we keep telling each other...It can only get better right?! Wrong! So a week ago Jeff was in a car accident and yes...it was a "total loss". Luckily Jeff is okay although he got beat up pretty good. If he hadn't been wearing his seat belt it would have been much much worse. The airbag deployed and knocked him out for a minute or two and left him with a shinner. He also got severe whiplash and landed his arm in a sling.
The Dr. made him stay home from work for a week and they put him on pain pills and muscle relaxers. Thank goodness for those little beauties because he was pretty miserable. He kept telling me "I'm OK as long as I don't move at all." He is done with physical therapy now and for the most part doing good. So now we are car shopping. Thank you Mom for letting me borrow your car!
7 comments:
We are so glad that he is alright, your little family has had more then their share of trials this year, That means great things are coming, keep up the great attitudes!
Wow! I am so sorry to hear about the accident. But so impressed with how well you guys handle EVERYTHING! Happy Holidays!
I am sorry about the car and the injured husband. that is not fun at all but I am also impressed with your positive attitude. Little Bryn is soooooo adorable. I am glad you finally got a girl!!
Brandi- It's Anne Greenwood
I have been stalking your blog for a while, but this entry really hit home. My BJ had the same type of accident a few years ago and it scared us to death! We had a string of car incidents...but our luck has changed, so you have the right idea-it can only get better. You guys look great and your little guy is precious.
holy cow you guys! jeff im so sorry to hear about your accident. i hope you can start feeling better..."as long as you don't move" :) seriously, let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you guys out
Holy Cow! I am sorry about your car and your year for that matter! I am glad he's ok! Brandon is bummed Jeff is out for the Turkey Bowl (BOYS!). Tell Jeff to rest up and let us know if we can help!
I sure hope that Jeff is feeling better now. I know that you had to nurse him back to health! :)
Post a Comment