Dylan had his G-Tube placed on Wednesday and we were able to come home on Thursday. He is doing well. He was having a lot of pain so they kept him pretty drugged for the first 24 hrs. We are now trying to get used to and figure out how the whole system works. We are LOVING seeing his cute face with out the Nose Hose. This morning I cleaned out his dresser and packed away all of his Newborn size clothes. It made me a little bit sad. I know...I realize my baby is 7 months and it is about time he grew out of Newborn size! I love that he is growing and getting bigger, but I know it is going to go by too fast.
5 comments:
Your little guy sounded so sad on the phone! I hope he gets feeling better soon!
Sweet little Dylan is one tough cookie!!! I am so glad to hear that the surgery went well. I am so glad that he doesn't have to gag on that tube down his throat anymore. He is looking so old! I need to see this little man in person soon. Last time he was like newborn status!!!
Just wait until he is 1 and you are reorganizing all of his outgrown clothes and then it will really hit. Everyone always told me that they grow up so fast, and really they do!
I'm glad the surgery went well!
We are glad he is doing well. He is sooo cute! I can't believe he is 7 months old! Crazy
We love and miss you guys
I can't wait to see all you guys this weekend! Hope is doctor apt. went well yesterday and that he has a good day today!
Post a Comment