It seems like this summer has gone by so fast. I'm not sure what happened to July. We've been busy with the holidays and spending time with our families. My brother Lane has been home for most of the summer and it has been fun having him around.
Dylan is getting big, he is over 10 pounds and growing. He is almost 6 months old (3 months adjusted). How the time flies. I can't believe that we have had him home for 2.5 months. It is so fun being home with him. I am loving only working one night a week. He is rolling over now and is so proud of himself. He has mastered the tummy to back but hasn't quite figured out the back to stomach. He also has started to army scoot! Little stinker still isn't eating very good though. It sounds like we are still going to need a feeding tube for a few more months. All in all he is doing great other than the eating factor.
8 comments:
Brandi- he is getting so big and actually looks like he has a little chub on him... well compared to before! :) I am glad he is doing well... I bet that eating business can be very frustrating. Hopefully he will get the hang of it soon! I am so glad Lane is home for a bit and you guys can visit!
He is so stinkin cute. I love his pouty sad picture. :) You guys need to come visit so we can all go to a dodger game together. Isn't Manny coming to L.A. the best thing ever? we miss you and Im dying to meet your little man.
How cute is he! I love the picture with the sad face! He is growing up so fast!
Okay, I hate to say it, but my favorite picture of him is the one where he is frowning! It is ADORABLE. It is so dang cute.
Hello Brandi! We still haven't gone to lunch, and I still haven't gotten to see your little guy in person. He looks like he is doing good and is so cute! We need to to something soon. I finally figured out how to do the blog thing but I don't have any kids so mine isn't very exciting but I'm glad I can see how everyone else is doing. Lets hang out and catch up soon!
Seriously you guys, Dylan is adorable! It is so great to see him thriving and happy. What a happy little family!
I cant believe how big he is getting... When we saw you guys I was nervous even holding him, he seamed so fragile now he is all over. I love the sad face Addi has a good sad face too. He is a spitting image of Jeff's dad!
I love checking out your blog. Your little boy is so cute and he is getting so big!
Hey Jathans bday party is on friday. Come if you can! Details on my blog!
Post a Comment