Hey its Rhett and Nichole..its been a while. Congrats on the little one your just a little behind us. Stop by our blog...we just found out what we're havin.
Hey girl!! First off...CONGRATS!! I didn't even know you were expecting. I am so glad you have a blog...I love them cause they make it seem like you know whats going on with life...even if you don't see each other often. We all need to get together..I talked to Katie and Sara...but life has been crazy and I haven't done anything more. We just need to do it!!
7 comments:
your blog sucks...mine dominates! just kidding. im glad you sent out the link. we'll have to hang out again soon.
butters
I am so glad you have a blog. You are so cute. We all need to get together!
I am so jealous that you have your own garden and grew your own pumkins! That is great. Congratulations on your growing family!!!
Brandi!! Congrats on the upcoming arrival!! You guys look so cute! We need to get together!! katie jones
Hey its Rhett and Nichole..its been a while. Congrats on the little one your just a little behind us. Stop by our blog...we just found out what we're havin.
theyatesfam.blogspot.com
Hey girl!! First off...CONGRATS!! I didn't even know you were expecting. I am so glad you have a blog...I love them cause they make it seem like you know whats going on with life...even if you don't see each other often. We all need to get together..I talked to Katie and Sara...but life has been crazy and I haven't done anything more. We just need to do it!!
Hey Girl!! You guys are just SO dang cute! Do you know what you're having yet? I'm so excited for you guys! :) ~Jobi
Post a Comment